I stuck a post-it note to the bottom of my computer screen a few weeks ago that said "Choose Positivity". My "default" is to notice and focus on the negative, so it takes much more effort for me to be positive in certain circumstances. If the post-it note said "be positive", well, I would probably just ignore it. BUT, I can choose positivity. So I will. And I have. That is all.
(who knows where that came from, just felt like I wanted to tell you)
I'm linking up with Lauren From My Grey Desk!
So let's get into the 5 greatest things of the week!
1. We moved! and it's great over here. The only thing I miss about our old neighborhood is my sister, but she moves closer to us on Sunday! We like living near each other and will take every opportunity we can, while we can
Grits was particularly excited about the move. Gravy? Not so much.
They've actually both adjusted quite well. I'm proud of my little boys.
2. Justin and I unpacked the entire downstairs, bedroom, bathroom and laundry room. I started on my office, which I was totally dreading, and only have a few more finishing touches to get it finished. Can't wait to share photos here on the blog when I'm done!
3. The Zoya + Birchbox Blogger Collection launched! And I am so so so excited about how the color "Kate" turned out. This was such a neat opportunity and I'm so thankful for everyone who voted and helped me win!
Coraline, Kate, and Belle are the three colors in the blogger collection.
4. I picked up this adorable little pinch bowl for kosher salt from Macy's. It's a part of the Martha Stewart line of cooking utensils. Pretty much love everything she makes.
Oh and it was on sale for about $3.99.
5. I started a new daily devotional thanks to a recommendation from my friend Allyson, called Comforts from the Cross. I'm only two days in, but I've really enjoyed it.
How was your week? Be sure to check out From My Grey Desk today--Lauren hosts this link up and there are tons of other High Five for Friday posts to check out!