High Five for Friday!

I’m not sure if you have noticed. . .but. . .it’s friday again.

Linking up with Lauren, the genius behind From My Grey Desk!

1. I read this hilarious, and completely true, diary excerpt that a friend posted on Facebook.

2. Enjoyed a little sister photo shoot!

*outfit post coming soon!

3. Bought another Stila Smudge Stick, but this time in Trigerfish (grey). I got the Peacock color in a Birchbox awhile back–and loved it–but I wanted something different.

4. I started packing! And will continue packing tonight!

5. I woke up yesterday morning to Grits being the small spoon! You know when you spoon, how someone is the big spoon and the other is the small spoon? Grits was the small spoon.

Who wouldn’t want to wake up to this face every morning??

I hope you have a relaxing and refreshing weekend!

Comments

The weaving in and out in attempts to make the owner trip: THAT IS MY CAT! Unfortunately mine is not as smart as the cat above, but that’s ok. We still love her :)

Meow! Love the kitty face!

I haven’t checked in with your blog in a while, but generally remember to do so when my BirchBox arrives. Just had to tell you, out of the blue, I had a dream that you gave birth to a baby boy. Odd, I know. Not having met you or know if that’s even in your future… I couldn’t believe how vivid it was and that somehow, I *just knew* it to be true.

I love the picture of you and your sister! And you are so welcoming for mentioning you on my blog! I always love reading your posts! I am a fashion girl at heart too!

i saw the cats diary earlier this week and my hubs and both think its def what our cats think on a daily basis

kitty spoons are the best kind!

5. Maria says

I *love* your skirt! I have been looking for a white/ivory one with navy polka dots for a while now…

6. Paige says

Please don’t forget to say where your outfits came from! You both look amazing, and I really want Lauren’s cardigan!

I love the cat’s diary. I literally laughed out loud. Some days I think that is really what my cat is thinking. I’m convinced he is plotting to murder my husband and me in our sleep.

OMG! I was cracking up out loud reading the pet diaries. How true! I really feel like you have to have a house cat to really understand. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

9. Anonymous says

You might have already anwseered this, but i can’t find it, can you tell me what Curling iron you use???

to sign up with BirchBox, do I need an invite? Do I put you down as a referral? I want to sign up but I want to give you referral credit.

I just need to let you know how much I enjoy your blog, especially today’s comment about big spoon, little spoon. I had never heard that until I met my husband and he says it all the time! It made me giggle that you use it too!