High Five for Friday!

I’m not sure if you have noticed. . .but. . .it’s friday again.

Linking up with Lauren, the genius behind From My Grey Desk!

1. I read this hilarious, and completely true, diary excerpt that a friend posted on Facebook.

2. Enjoyed a little sister photo shoot!

*outfit post coming soon!

3. Bought another Stila Smudge Stick, but this time in Trigerfish (grey). I got the Peacock color in a Birchbox awhile back–and loved it–but I wanted something different.

4. I started packing! And will continue packing tonight!

5. I woke up yesterday morning to Grits being the small spoon! You know when you spoon, how someone is the big spoon and the other is the small spoon? Grits was the small spoon.

Who wouldn’t want to wake up to this face every morning??

I hope you have a relaxing and refreshing weekend!

1. Posted April 6, 2012

I just cracked up reading the dog & cat diaries! haha so true. And just fyi… your cat looks like some sort of ninja.

xo
    Sam

2. Posted April 6, 2012

LOVE both of your skirts!!! Sending love from Canada!! 🙂 Found your blog on Pinterest and can’t help but to check it out everyday! Keep it up! xoxo

3. Amy says
    Posted April 6, 2012

Love the Dog -vs-Cat Diary!!

4. Traci says
    Posted April 6, 2012

AWWWW I love Grits!!! Super cute!

5. Christa says

I love the diary excerpt! It’s from a John Ortberg book. 🙂

Posted April 6, 2012

Good to know! I couldn’t find the source!

6. Erin says
    Posted April 6, 2012

You girls look fabulous! Good luck with packing and the move.

Happy Easter 🙂

7. Posted April 6, 2012

I love your outfit! so cute~!! the dog and the cat thing… haha hilarious! 🙂 Happy Friday and Easter!

Joyce

8. Posted April 6, 2012

That dog vs cat thing was hilarious. I could not stop laughing. So true. I think I need to pin it!

9. Posted April 6, 2012

I love this post! I wake up every morning to at least one of my dogs as the little spoon {the other wedged between my legs. Oh how wonderful pets are!

10. Court says
    Posted April 6, 2012

You & your sister are gorg. Love the outfits! TGIF!

11. Posted April 6, 2012

Literally laughing out loud at the Cat diary!

12. Posted April 6, 2012

Oh my goodness, Grits is just TOO adorable!!

13. Wendy says
    Posted April 6, 2012

The weaving in and out in attempts to make the owner trip: THAT IS MY CAT! Unfortunately mine is not as smart as the cat above, but that’s ok. We still love her 🙂

14. Posted April 6, 2012

Meow! Love the kitty face!

I haven’t checked in with your blog in a while, but generally remember to do so when my BirchBox arrives. Just had to tell you, out of the blue, I had a dream that you gave birth to a baby boy. Odd, I know. Not having met you or know if that’s even in your future… I couldn’t believe how vivid it was and that somehow, I *just knew* it to be true.

15. Posted April 6, 2012

I love the picture of you and your sister! And you are so welcoming for mentioning you on my blog! I always love reading your posts! I am a fashion girl at heart too!

16. Posted April 6, 2012

I hate it when the photographer cuts off your feet!

Posted April 6, 2012

Well, with a wireless shutter release remote, we do the best we can!

17. Anonymous says
    Posted April 6, 2012

I’m excited that I just got the birchbox invitation. Happy Friday to me!

18. Posted April 6, 2012

OH MY GOODNESS.
    The cat’s diary, hahahahahahahahahaha

19. Laura says
    Posted April 6, 2012

i saw the cats diary earlier this week and my hubs and both think its def what our cats think on a daily basis

kitty spoons are the best kind!

20. Melissa says
    Posted April 6, 2012

That dog and cat diary cracks me up!!

21. Maria says
    Posted April 6, 2012

I *love* your skirt! I have been looking for a white/ivory one with navy polka dots for a while now…

22. Jill says
    Posted April 6, 2012

Kinda looks like your sister is photo bombing there!

23. Posted April 6, 2012

You and your sister are sooo pretty!

24. Paige says
    Posted April 6, 2012

Please don’t forget to say where your outfits came from! You both look amazing, and I really want Lauren’s cardigan!

25. Posted April 6, 2012

Oh my gosh, you and your sister are gorgeous!!!!!!

I can’t wait to hear where the outfits came from!

26. Kara says
    Posted April 7, 2012

I love your kitty cat!!

27. Posted April 7, 2012

I love the cat diary! I saw it a few days ago and it had me rolling!

-Alexis 🙂

28. S.B. says
    Posted April 7, 2012

I love the cat’s diary. I literally laughed out loud. Some days I think that is really what my cat is thinking. I’m convinced he is plotting to murder my husband and me in our sleep.

29. Posted April 7, 2012

OMG! I was cracking up out loud reading the pet diaries. How true! I really feel like you have to have a house cat to really understand. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

30. Anonymous says
    Posted April 8, 2012

You might have already anwseered this, but i can’t find it, can you tell me what Curling iron you use???

31. Bethany says
    Posted April 8, 2012

to sign up with BirchBox, do I need an invite? Do I put you down as a referral? I want to sign up but I want to give you referral credit.

32. Kaitlyn says
    Posted April 10, 2012

I just need to let you know how much I enjoy your blog, especially today’s comment about big spoon, little spoon. I had never heard that until I met my husband and he says it all the time! It made me giggle that you use it too!

33. Susie says
    Posted April 13, 2012

Loved the dog and cat diaries–sooooo true and soooo funny! Needed a good laugh!

34. Posted April 13, 2012

Just love all of the picture in the post