This ended up being a long week for me because I was sick over the weekend! I either got what Justin had, which means he may not have had food poisoning, or I acquired the Norovirus myself. Either way, we were both miserably sick recently BUT it was at separate times so we could really take care of each other. I know, mushy love stuff. But he’s really good at taking care of me while I’m sick.
Here are my top 5 things of the week!
1. Taking a walk with Justin on Monday night.
-I was exhausted from my sickly weekend but had a 9-5p continuing education class in Durham that day. My brain was mush when I got home, but the weather was beautiful so out we went. It was so nice to let the stress of the day melt away.
2. My Real Simple magazine arrived. It has yet to be cracked open, but I am so looking forward to reading it.
3. Got to have dinner with my friend Carrie! I stopped working evenings at the studio and it’s really nice to be able to have more normal work hours–so I can do things like grab dinner with a friend on a Wednesday.
4. I got my new growth touched up by my colorist Kelli. See ya later, dark roots. And I mean that literally.
5. Beautiful, beautiful summer weather with low humidity. It’s lovely.
How was your week? Do you have 5 things that you enjoyed this week? Write a blog post and link up with my sister at From My Grey Desk!