High Five for Friday

Linking up with Lauren From My Grey Desk today! She hosts a High Five for Friday “link” party every friday. All you do is look over your week and pick your top 5 things!

1. My dad recommended this book to me and I cracked it open this week. I only have 1 chapter read. . .but so far it’s quite interesting!

2. I REALLY needed a mani. So I got this CND Shellac mani the other day. The color is Romantique. LOVE it.

3. Cookout French Fries. Need I say more? Best fries ever.

4. Tuesday’s New Girl episode was hil-arious.

5. I got home from work last night and saw that my Real Simple magazine had come in the mail AND my sister brought over a bag full of Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies. THE best.
If you do a High Five for Friday post make sure you link up over at From My Grey Desk
_________________________________________________________
Photobucket

Comments

1. Anonymous says

If you haven’t already read the book Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo with Lynn Vincent I so recommend it!!

Karri

LOVE the show New Girl. Hubby and I laughed out loud throughout the show:) Your top 5 are pretty much in line with me this week:) Happy Weekend

3. Anonymous says

CookOut is one of the “Southern” things I miss! Their milkshakes are crazy good, and the corndogs(so bad, yet so good) and my husband wants me to add Cheerwine to the list!

4. T Shaw says

I know this has nothing to do with today’s post, but I’ve been wanting to ask you, What is the best cut/style for fine hair? Currently my hair is long and I have bangs as well, but I just don’t know that that’s best because my hair looks limp all the time. Is it better to have a short cut with fine hair? I have a newar approching hair appointment and I’m trying to decide what to do.
    Thanks!

1) Love that mani! Where did you get it done?

2) Cookout’s cajun fries are the best ever, but I always have a hard time choosing between those and the hush puppies.

…and now I want both.

6. Anonymous says

New Girl is HILARIOUS! My hubby even watches it! I love this idea of “high five” and reflecting on good moments throughout the week. A mani would be on top for me as well…. Love that color!!!
    - Abby
    (a fellow Summit women’s Bible study attender :)

I love your blog and all the wonderful tips you give. I featured you as one of my favorite YouTubers on my blog. I am just starting out in the blog world, but have been addicted to reading and finding them for out about 3 years now. I wanted to share you because you are one that I go back to time and time again :) Thanks and keep it up. Check out my blog and follow if you like
    mommysguiltypleasures.blogspot.com

8. Anonymous says

I love “Heaven”!! It’s such a great! Even though it’s long, you should definitely read the whole thing (at least the first half) :)

I am in the middle of reading Heaven right now too…actually only about 1/3 of the watt through, but I’m finding it very interesting! hope you enjoy it! :)

ps. lovin your hair tutorials! I just wish the products you use daily are sold around here in Canada. I’d really like to give that hairspray and aquage uplifting foam a try!

I haven’t watched New Girl yet, but it’s on the list! I haven’t tried the shellac yet. I’ve heard some gals like it and some don’t. But I think I’ll give it a try one of these days.

I know you have your hands in water all day long, Kroger’s pharmacy area has a product called “gloves in a bottle” it is great for folks that have their hands in water a lot.