Linking up with Lauren From My Grey Desk today! She hosts a High Five for Friday "link" party every friday. All you do is look over your week and pick your top 5 things!
1. My dad recommended this book to me and I cracked it open this week. I only have 1 chapter read. . .but so far it's quite interesting!
2. I REALLY needed a mani. So I got this CND Shellac mani the other day. The color is Romantique. LOVE it.
3. Cookout French Fries. Need I say more? Best fries ever.
4. Tuesday's New Girl episode was hil-arious.
5. I got home from work last night and saw that my Real Simple magazine had come in the mail AND my sister brought over a bag full of Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies. THE best.
If you do a High Five for Friday post make sure you link up over at From My Grey Desk!