1. Remember back on the 12 by 2012 list that I wanted to find balance in my life? Well I'm working on it. Finally. And it's good. The beauty of owning my own business is I can create a schedule that both works for me and my clients.
2. My Keurig. Starbucks house blend every morning: yum.
3. "Winter" is here in North Carolina. I'm tired of the 70 degree days. I want to bundle. ( I realize that I left the North because I did NOT want to bundle. But hey, it's all relative right? )
4. My husband likes the show The New Girl! I love it, and now we can laugh together!
5. A movie date is planned with my sister. A lot of the time we spend together can easily become business related. "Did you write back to. . . ", " Did you ship. . ." All the Etsy related details. So we planned a date. No biz talk, just enjoying our elfing selves. ;)