Almond Cresent Cookies
(makes about 24 cresents)
Cinnamon Sugar Topping
1. Ground the almonds (I had fun using my Magic Bullet to accomplish this)
2. Cream the butter and sugar. Slowly add the flour and the ground almonds.
3. Take generous amounts of the dough and roll into a small ball, then shape into a cresent. Place cresents on parchment paper and bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a couple minutes. (look at how cute they are!)
5. Mix together cinnamon and sugar in a large ziplock bag. Carefully mix cresent cookies and cinnamon sugar mixture together - Coat cookies generously.
6. Allow the cookies to set for a few minutes and then enjoy!
I hope you have a chance to make these! If you do, let me know what you think! xoxoxox Lauren (Pursuing Dreams)