Although summer is almost over, it's still pretty hot here in North Carolina. And when I'm running errands, and get a little warm, the first things to go are my bangs.
The Twisted Bang
Here is the video tutorial:
Here is the YouTube video. (it's larger and clearer)
And here is a close up step by step:
1. Begin by grabbing about a 1 inch section near your part and at the front of your hairline.
2. Twist away from your face once, then grab more hair and add it into the twist.
3. Twist away from your face once more.
(you would think I could have taken off my nail polish since it was all
painted on. But I had just finished up this project and I was focused!)
4. And continue to grab more hair as you twist until you have reached the "twist length" that you want!
5. Finish by inserting a bobby pin, zig zag side down, in vertically.
And then you are finished! Spray a little bit of hairspray and you'll be all set!
Let me know if you have any questions about this style!