Jersey Flower Tutorial
These little flowers can be added to so many things for a little extra pop! Pin it to a necklace, a t-shirt, a headband, and bobby pin, a purse, a scarf, etc.
Here's how to:
1. Cut a square of fabric. Mine is approximately 2 inches by 2 inches.
2. Fold in half
3. And half again
4. While holding the folded center of the square, cut an oval out.
5. Repeat at least 3 times and then lay the flowers on top of one another
6. Grab a few beads (these are from Michaels)
7. Sew into the center of the flower
Here is a finished version!
Here it is pined on a necklace!
Try using different fabrics or an assortment of beads for the center!